About the artist
Oxfordshire-based landscape artist, illustrator, and novelist.
My two main inspirations are the work of Edward Ardizzoni and Rex Whistler, and my style is somewhere between the two.
As a published author, books are my passion, and I am currently working on a project to draw my favourite, and recommended bookshops with the intention of putting together an illustrated guide. I also take commissions to draw homes and businesses, or to illustrate scenes from novels.
My work is currently stocked in shops, both locally and nationally at:
- Blackwell’s Bookshop, Oxford
- Books and Ink, Winchcombe
- Rectory Farm PYO Farm Shop, Oxfordshire
- The Book House, Thame, Oxfordshire
- The Madhatter Bookshop, Burford
- High Street Books and Records, New Mills, High Peak
- The Stripey Badger Bookshop, Grassington, Yorkshire
If you wish to inquire about original pieces, prints, or have any questions at all, please contact me via